Osséopraxie® or neuro-vegetative medicine is based on the search for and the liberation of the sites responsible for dysfunctions of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves.
From their origins, along their path to the target organ. The application of precise protocols will depend on the pathologies. The latter are often chronic since they are linked to a deleterious conduction disorder of the autonomic pathways.
• Digestive and intestinal disorders,
• ENT, cardiopulmonary, urogenital,
• Psychosomatic, psycho-cerebral (anxiety attacks, depression, insomnia ...)
• Chronic pain ...
• Sinusitis, ear infections, tonsillitis, tracheitis, gastritis, colitis, cystitis ...
• Migraines, tinnitus, chest pain, abdominal pain, neck pain, back and lumbar pain, limbs, tendonitis, early arthritis ...